Ius Humani Law Journal is a platform open to researchers around the world. It contains articles in all languages, where writers publish original studies on person’s rights (natural, human or constitutional) and about the effective procedures for the protection of rights. The studies are viewed both form the philosophical perspective and the perspective of the fundamental juridical principles. Ius Humani’s purpose is the diffusion of knowledge, and the promotion of debate on different juridical perspectives. Its electronic version allows for greater diffusion. Being on the web also guarantees accessibility to all of the scientific and professional law community.
- “Juan Larrea Holguín" International Award: Open submissions, indexed, peer review. This section includes the papers that have won the aforementioned award.
- Papers: Open submissions, indexed, peer review. This section will check if the winner paper fulfills the originality criteria and if it is appropriate to the Journal’s content.
- Communications, reports and debates: Open submissions, indexed, peer review (if there is no previous review). Works submitted to this section could be papers, communications or speeches previously presented at congresses or conferences, as well as umpublished reports of human rights or debates between two authors about some personal right.
- Reviews: Open submissions, indexed, peer review. This section includes articles that contain abstracts of law works, up to two pages long or more, if it is a study of some book. This section will publish reviews to relevant recently published books or to books with great historical value.
Firstly, the Editorial Committee reviews all papers, checking for completion of all the instructions criteria. All articles must comply with our ethical standards (based on COPE standards) and, at the end process, authors must sign a Statement of originality and authorization for the publication. If not all criteria are met, the author(s) will be dully informed.
After the initial revision, the Editorial Committee send the papers to our external peer review academics, who evaluate the papers’ scientific and academic quality. At least one academic will fill the Journal review form. Neither the author identity nor the other peer review identity is revealed to any of the peers, to fulfill the requirements of the double blind peer review procedure. Once partners submit their corrections, the Editorial Committee choses either to accept with adjustments, to accept fully or to reject the papers.
The Journal’s Editorial Team notifies the author of its decision after a maximum period of three months after submission. Once the papers are accepted and corrections made, the articles are then subject to form revision, which will always accept each author’s style and will never correct content.
The review process and the publication generates no cost at all.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be available for any other purpose or another person. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the following email address: revista@firstname.lastname@example.org
Ius Humani Law Journal is printed annually from 2016 (before that year was biennial). Nevertheless, the Journal’s electronic version is a continuous publication (with the system online first). All scientific papers that successfully accomplish the journal’s standards are immediately published on the web version.
Our Law journal is available immediately and with no cost to all customers in its digital edition. We think that free access promotes a greater exchange of knowledge around the globe. Nevertheless, the printed edition has a minimum price to cover its costs.
This Journal utilizes the LOCKSS & CLOCKSS system to create a file distributed among participating libraries, allowing these libraries to create permanent archives of the Journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More information...
Ius Humani can be found on the following indexes:
- Academic Search Premier
- Advanced Sciences Index
- COPAC (Reino Unido)
- Cosmos Impact Factor
- EBSCO Legal Source
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- ERIH Plus
- Fuente Académica Plus
- Global Impact Factor (2012: 0.343 / 2014: 0.544 / 2015: 0.601)
- Google Scholar
- IPI Indonesian Publication Index
- Infobase Index (IBI Factor 2015: 2.5)
- LATINDEX (36/36 points electronic version; 33/33 printed version)
- Miar (2013: 3.0 / 2014: 5.0 / 2015: 5.0 / 2016: 8.5 / 2018: 9.5 points)
- Microsoft Academic
- OAJI (Open Academic Journals Index) (CGIJ OAJI: 0.251)
- OCLC Worldcat Digital Collection Gateway
- Open Access Articles
- Saif (Scholar Article Impact Factor 1.127)
- SUDOC (Francia)
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
- ZDB (Alemania)
Universidad de los Hemisferios is open to exchange its periodic publications with any national or international institution. In order to obtain detailed exchange information write to us at the email email@example.com.
If you wish to receive a printed edition of Ius Humani Law Journal; please write to us at the above written email. The total costs of printing and shipping are USD $35 for Ecuador, USD$ 55 for the American continent and USD $75 for the rest of the world.